Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Barney and Girls

My two boys and I were watching Barney and Friends, yes the purple dinosaur that sings and jumps a lot with kids. Okay, we are watching an old Barney episode when my eldest son Ize told me that the girl looks like the girl in "Wizards of Waverly Place" which is of course none other than Selena Gomez and was amazed at how they really looked alike so I Google it out of curiosity and found out that both Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato (sung the current hit Heart Attack) were stars in the same season of Barney and Friends. Demi Lovato is the cute chubby girl named Angela. Well, I remember watching the old episodes of Barney and Friends with Ize and wife before and recalled to have found them both cute and lovely, who would have thought.
Demi Lovato

Selena Gomez

Anyways, if this is the first time you've known about this fact too. Check the video below to know about what I'm talking about.


Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato in Barney and Friends



Demi Lovato's Heart Attack

0 comments: