Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Great Birthday Experience at Sakura

Last May 30, my wife gave me a treat at Sakura Japanese restaurant here in Jeddah. Sakura Japanese restaurant is Crowne Plaza Jeddah Hotel's signature restaurant. It's not my first time to eat at a Japanese restaurant so I can definitely say that compared to my previous experience, we had a great experience even for my wife who just had her first Japanese food experience. Their price is quite reasonable compared to my past experience.

Nothing really beats Japanese food presentation and with regards to the ambiance, although the place is small, it still looks elegant. I just wish that they have something to offer children too. I am quite afraid to let my eldest son try the Japanese food because of the raw ingredients mixed into it and it might upset his stomach. The only food I made him try was the ramen and dumplings.

We will definitely go back here if we can. Here are the rest of the photos taken at Sakura Japanese Restaurant. Thank you my dear wife for that special treat, I am truly grateful - I love you.












Just another one of those places to go or places to eat in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

0 comments: