Sunday, November 4, 2012

1st Year Anniversarry of our Blessing

My yongest son's 1st birthday is coming up soon and the whole family is already excited about the event. I am very thankful to God because we've get to celebrate it together as a whole family. I know in my heart, my wife is so happy too. We have already made preparations for my son's birthday like the McDonald's as the place of celebration and I've made a cake art already which would actually be the poster or tarpaulin art as well. I know this may be a lot for some people but as a parent, we like to express our gratitude to God by giving not just the best but what things we have not enjoyed back when we were children too. I just hope most children will realize the value of how their parents express their gratitude in accepting such a great blessing which is none other than them (our children).

I am very thankful to God that even if I don't have a job right now, God is supplying for our needs. I get to spend my time with my kids as well by being a home husband - lol! Sometimes I feel kind of bored though because it has been a long time since I've worked, I hope we can find an honest helper . baby sitter who will care for our children so I can work already. I already have some offers and I know how hard it is to find an opportunity these days. But I know if the job is for me, God will give it to me at the right time - in His time.

Facebook Invitation feat. Noah's Kuya Ize

I also hope that our next project (me and my wife) would come true with the help of God of course. But we have confidence in God that we shall endure everything if we only believe in Him and we know that He is the highest authority over things. Like what God wants us to learn on the Bible Verse:

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. (Rom 13:1)
God bless to all and may you all have a great day. Here is a preview of my son's tarpaulin art while the image above is a Facebook event invitation featuring Noah's Kuya Ize.

Tarpaulin Art


0 comments: