Sunday, August 5, 2012

Reconnecting with Family in Doha-Qatar


June 5 was our flight to Doha and I felt so excited since it's been a long time since I've had another vacation. Although there was a feeling of bitterness knowing it wasn't really a vacation for me (I am out of job and my visa is exit only, along with my kids) and add to that, I didn't receive my last salary and all my end of service reward as well. But it was time for happiness, I set it aside and decided to surrender to my excitement. The feeling of reconnecting with our families is enough to quench the sad tale I just had with my previous employer.

To cut it short, we had a great two-week vacation at Doha Qatar. Here are some of the best shots we had on our adventure there. Doha is where my in-laws work and live.


Hope to be back there during winter so we could enjoy our vacation better coz it was so hot that time.

0 comments: