For the Lord giveth wisdom: Out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding. - Prov 2:6
When we face trials we always want to find answers and solutions based on our understanding. We sometimes forget who to turn to when we are in great need. Here is an instruction from God when we need wisdom from him. (Refer to Proverbs Chapter 2 for below verses)
1. Always keep His words with you.
1 My son, if thou wilt receive my words,
And hide my commandments with thee;
2. Listen carefully and make your heart understand.
2 So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom,
And apply thine heart to understanding;
3. Ask or Cry for Help and direct our words into Him above.
3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge,
And * liftest up thy voice for understanding;
4. Seek God's wisdom like a how you seek a treasure.
4 If thou seekest her as silver,
And searchest for her as for hid treasures;
5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord,
And find the knowledge of God.
5. And He will surely give that wisdom.
6 For the Lord giveth wisdom:
Out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
6. And He will protect and guide you by the wisdom you gained from Him.
7 He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous:
He is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.
8 He keepeth the paths of judgment,
And preserveth the way of his saints.
Follow this instructions and surely you will not get lost and always be guided by Him and by the knowledge that you will or have gained from Him. God bless always and hope you all have a nice day.