Friday, August 27, 2010

QT-10006 - Romans 12:1

It has been a very busy month for me. So sorry about the delays, I promise to make it more often that I update my Quiet Time after my project is done. So here it is:

Romans 12

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Now this is another reason for us to stop smoking, drinking alcohol, drug abusing, etc... The Bible teaches us that if we love God and we want to serve God, let's present our bodies a living sacrifice to him - ACCEPTABLE unto God. Will God accept our body if we continue to destroy it by smoking, drinking alcohol or anything that abuse our health.

It's logical, God loves you and He doesn't want you to neglect your body. It's for our own good yet people are having a hard time doing this. My next QT will be a verse much related to this one.

God bless us always.

0 comments: