Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Christmas Love Letter to a Beloved Wife

It's been years since we've spent our Christmases together and I felt grateful and blessed all those years.

You complete me and our son is our extra blessing. Having you with me is already a blessing. Our amazing love, blended with bitterness of life strengthens us. Our dis-agreements makes us realize that we are not perfect. And as we strive to perfect our relationship together with God, you grow more inside of me.

I never regret that moment I said "I do!" and I will say "I do" for the rest of my happy life with you.

I will shout "I love you" without hesitation.
I will whisper "I need you" with excitement and tingling sensation.
And I want you to know that there is not a single moment that I've never felt in love with you. It looks like I am in love with you "Forever".

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year my love and thank you for being mine.

====
Re-post na lang ito ng original date.

0 comments: