Sunday, July 7, 2013

Want to travel to Japan?

This may be old news but I want to really quite excited to travel to Japan for a very long time. My wife is even excited to travel there and we are really hoping that our next vacation would be there. For now, the traveling taxes are a bit high because of high demand probably but it's really something to look forward to. My first leisure travel was in Belgium which was actually a business-leisure, then my next travel was Singapore and my last travel would be in Hongkong and Qatar. I hope this new opportunity gives way to a new exciting vacation. Just watch the video from GMA 7 about the Japan visa issuance.


I also want to visit my aunt, uncle and my cousins in Japan, hope to travel there during their fine season (not warm and not so cold). The kids will love the travel for sure specially Ize. Would love to visit their Disneyland in Tokyo.


3 comments:

world news said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LON said...

I'VE ALWAYS DREMT OF GOING THERE TO VISIT THE TOURIST SPOTS, TASTE THE FOOD AND SEE THE ARTS!

Noel Ablon said...

Yes I know, isn't it cool? Thanks for visiting Winzton. I'll visit your blog as well.