Monday, February 20, 2012

It's Finally Here! Baulninoel.com!

Baul ni Noel finally has its own ".com". It's long overdue now; my plan was to change the theme and get a domain name last December (before New Year) but my mind was full of complicated things. I've found a simple one here and try to modify it this coming weeks. Now it looks cleaner than my old theme. I'll surely miss my old header (my son - Ize's first one-page masterpiece).

This could only mean that there will be more updates soon! To all who have bookmarked or added my link to their blogrolls, please update your links now. God bless.

1 comments:

Nortehanon said...

Hi Noel, congrats on having your own domain. Your site looks neat. I have actually visited you several times already, back in your previous blog, especially when you had a PEBA entry.

I also visited your photoblog kanina,and it's nice. Puwedepalang gamitin ang pixelpost sa subdomain. Now I know haha. I used to drool at some pixelpost layouts but didn't know if it is possible to integrate it with my wordpress blog. Thanks to you, now I'm looking forward to doing the same thing at my blog.

God bless you and your family.