Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

I would like to greet my ever dearest Mom a very Happy Birthday. 

We've been through thick and thin before and now we are both thin (chubby lol!) - we are still here. We've been through difficult times and still is probably but I know in my heart that we'll get over it soon (hope pretty soon). Slowly but surely. We may not be in control of the bad situations happening around us but God will not allow His children to suffer.

It's been a long time since we have seen each other or been together but I know in God's grace we'll all be together. I miss all the fun and laughter we had with Candy and Tonton.

I thank God for making you strong and I am praying for you to be more stronger. I can only offer my prayers for now but I promise to help in every way I can. Now there is a new member of the family that will love you too. Hope we'll be able to have our vacation there so you can enjoy a time with your new grandson - Noah Caleb.

My beautiful Mom.
Always remember that we love you always and always remember what God said in the Bible on Heb 13: 5 - "I will never fail you. I will never abandon you." Have faith, God will not abandon us.

2 comments:

kiko said...

Happy Birthday kay mama :)

Ablon Family said...

Thanks Kuya Kiks. Take care and God bless.