Sunday, January 10, 2010

Got Paid 2nd Time by Adgitize

I know this is not a commercial site but I just want to share my second payout from Adgitize.



Adgitize your web site.This serves as a proof of my payout from Adgitize. I use Adgitize to promote my other blog XLEON TIPS.

By the way, thanks to Adgitize for the rollback of their advertisement prices - they are still the best. Their ads is still the cheapest among any other in the internet. With a price of $14 a month - check it out yourself - be a member and let your advertisement work to get you even more than what you have paid for.

3 comments:

Life Moto said...

wow good news!

cornyman said...

Great earnings indeed, will publish mine in the next hours and everyone can win monthly a ONE WEEK Adgitize ad (details will be published soon)...

Noel Ablon said...

@lifemoto - additional blessing hehe!

@cornyman - I've seen your earnings before and my earnings is just half of what you make. If I could get a glimpse of your thought on how you do that - I'll do it. Wanna trade some ideas of yours - PLEASE!