Monday, November 16, 2009

In Our Weakest Moments....

"In our weakest moments, God is free to do His greatest work in us." - Charles F. Stanley

Just a reminder for everyone including myself. Let not our weaknesses overpower us but let God overpower us during our weakness.

In times of trouble specially when I feel deprived or made a big mess out of something, I hide myself from God, I try to escape from Him. But was it beneficial to me? It just made me feel worst. Hiding and escaping was never the answer to our weakness. Let us not give-up on our weakness and lose hope but instead give it all up to God, our friend and our great comforter.

"Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong." - 2 Cor 12:10

Let us not also forget that there is always a reason for everything. There is always a reason why God allowed us to be weak, why He allowed us to make mistakes. The very first time a person sees his/her mistake, he/she knew that there is something wrong. The only question is, what are we going to do about it.

"We know that all things work for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose." - Rom 8: 28

Don't stray far from God. Be there to witness His glory and let Him do His mighty works in you.

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" - Matt 11: 28

0 comments: