Saturday, January 7, 2023

Belated Happy New Year! Welcome 2023

Belated Merry Christmas and belated Happy New Year as well. I am not going to say I am sorry for not being active. I have been busy in some other stuffs but believe me when I say that written blogs are still one of my beloved hobbies - I still love it more than video blogging (video blogging takes more preparation). 



Sorry, I didn't edit the photo anymore. I just want a quick article before I do a new quiet time verse for you guys. So much to do yet little time. I want to tell you more stories about our plans, but I don't want to reveal a lot because I don't know what the future holds. But I am confident the Lord will be by my side because whatever His will is I am all for it!




That is it for now. See you again on the next article. God bless you all and have a nice day.

0 comments: