Wednesday, July 31, 2019

My World as a Kid

Hello guys! It's been awhile since I've posted an article here. Well, I just stumbled into something funny and cool at the same time and I wish to share it to every one. I just remembered how I see things when I used to be a kid before and I am hoping the kids still does imagine things like we did. Here is what I found in Facebook Page Funny Stuff. By the way, I just created the names / captions and there are no actual names like that (I hope).

Spaceship Peeler Enterprise

TBone Starship - sorry dunno what this is.

Spice Rocket

Kelvin Satellite

Scoop Cruise

Sonix Spacecruise

Virgin Cargo

Aubreylata Spacefrigate - this actually looks cool!

Panasonic Cruise ER-GB40

H&S Battle Cruise (H&S means Head and Shoulders hehe!)

Okay, I admit that I did imagined my ballpen and eraser being a spaceship before but some of the images here are just new to me. Well, kids this days have a lack of imagination since there are smart devices or smartphones that hinder their creativity so let's take them away from those things from time to time. That is why, I let my son play with things sometimes - anything he can play with as long as it is not sharp or very pointy or could hurt them.

So what else, have you imagined when you where a child? Comment and share what was on your mind before. Thanks for the time spending with us.

0 comments: