Wednesday, August 7, 2013

QT10023: Psalm 23: 6 (Keep Dwelling on Him)

Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
Last Sunday, I was on my way to our old house to fetch some of our remaining stuffs when I had an accident. I always made sure to pray before I go on my way to wherever I go. I was on the highway that time and almost passing a branching road when a taxi starts swerving left and right. A pick-up truck was in front of me and in front of him was the swerving taxi. I immediately turned my hazard lights on and started slowing down while still paying attention to the pick-up truck in front of me. When the pick-up truck stopped, I just stopped nonchalantly. Suddenly, I heard a thud and the car shook, I knew I was hit by a vehicle behind me. I checked my side-mirror and saw a taxi. Well, if you are not aware, taxis here in Saudi Arabia has a habit of tailgating and it really is annoying and quite alarming when you are the one in front of them and you are in a highway.
Me, my youngest son Noah and our Chevy Cruze.
I thank God that nothing serious happened to me that time. If I wasn't alert that time, I would probably be in a serious accident since it's a highway. I know in my heart God was protecting me that time and that is how good God is to me because I keep dwelling on Him.

Nobody knows the future and nobody can tell what happens next but surely God knows. So why not entrust Him are life and keep dwelling on Him. God bless you all and thanks for visiting my site. Don't forget to subscribe on our Quiet Time verses for some inspirational thoughts just like this.

0 comments: