Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Quiet Time 10004 - Luke 18:27

Luke 18:27

 27And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
A simple yet a powerful message that Jesus himself said to His disciples. Indeed there are no impossible things to God. This very word is challenged by many people from Jesus' time up to now. People kept asking if God was truly powerful, why am I poor? or why do I have to suffer like this? why can't He help me?

Romans 8:28 says - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

I may not know why God let things happen even to good people but I know God let it happen for a reason. And I know one of them is for us Christians to have a chance to demonstrate God's existence - to show God's love through us. It is a chance for us Christians to show those people in despair that there is someone that cares up there and that is God.

So if there is nothing impossible to God, isn't it a better reason for us to trust Him?

God bless us all.

2 comments:

Dhemz said...

I did not know about this...thanks for sharing noel!

Noel Ablon said...

It is an honor sharing this to everyone in God's name. Hope this won't be the last @Dhemz. Thanks for visiting.