Sunday, January 24, 2010

Memories

This is not a literary work. I just want to reminisce the moments memorable to me. I am not sad but I just want to look back and watch my past happy moments. Sometimes it is good to look back so we can better see how blessed we are to have such wonderful blessings - FAMILY!

First video: When Ize learned how to eat yogurt, he became addicted to it.


Second video: My last vacation with my family, I rented a private pool for us.


Third video: Ize learned his ABC's and would like to share how to sing it to others.


Here is a slide-show of our pictures in Disneyland Hongkong 2009. A childhood dream come true for both me and my wife. I'll be using this slide-show on my upcoming Baul ni Noel blog theme.









Hopefully, God willing I hope my next vacation, we can go out of town. Airplane away if possible, don't want to ride our boats or ships (I am afraid and so is my wife).

6 comments:

DRAKE said...

Syempre lalaking mabait yan! Kanino pa magmamana yan kundi sa...... nanay!hahah

Ingat noel

Jepoy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jepoy said...

This is nice entry kuya Noel, it reminds me to count my blessings to name them one by one and be thankful for everything...

Thank you for sharing this... (Pag nag babasa ako ng blog mo bigla akong nag tra-transform ako sa totoong pag katao ko

2ngaw said...

Memories...sarap balikan enoh lalo puro masasaya :)

Noel Ablon said...

@drake - siyempre alam kong lalaking mabait ang batang iyan hindi dahil nagmana sa nanay, kundi pareho sa amin hehehe.

@Jepoy - thanks at nare-remind ka of how blessed you are through my entries, it was the main purpose of this blog anyways. At kung anomang anyo ang pagkatao mo (werewolf man o bampira) I know you are a cute being from God haha! (akala mo ah)

@LordCM - oo nga, sarap balikan. Pero what's in front of us is still the best than the one we have yesterday.

Salamat sa inyong pagbisita.

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Wow...ang saya naman. Thanks for sharing this. Ibang iba talaga ang saya kapag kasama ang pamilya at iba ang sayang dulot ng bata..kahit simpleng mga accomplishments nila ay masaya tayo.

Off topic: Salamat sa pagbisita. Lahat ng photos sa sites ko ( unless stated) ay kuha ko mismo. Nagsimula akong mahilig sa photography noong October.Very amateur nga ang dating eh hehehe.