Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pressure!


Oh my! Oh my! I almost forgot that we'll be having our wedding anniversary so I am now really pressured of what to give to my wife. A Christmas gift and an Anniversary gift, we'll be turning 5 years - thank God!

If you are reading this prends - I NEED HELP! I thought I knew my wife but when it comes to gifts, I am a flat liner.

So here is the plan, we'll be having a dinner - just the two of us. I don't want to treat her some place where we always go so it should be somewhere not very familiar or familiar but not a place where we frequently go. Goodness! I am being redundant now. It's a good thing my son has a nanny now.

Steak House, okay "salamat konsensya ko!". That's a cozy place to date her and she likes the place so much so it'll be a great place. So my only problem would be the GIFT!

Think! Think! Think! I used to be good at this when I was still a bachelor, guess I passed it to my son haha!

3 comments:

A-Z-3-L said...

nagmamadali ka na talaga! parang natataranta ka na..

relax. just bring her in a quiet place after a formal dinner. guess that will be great.

paalala:
ung lists ng representative mo po sa PEBA, hinihintay na namin. :)
sensya na, nakisingit pa ko sa busy mong sked. kelangan na eh.

Noel Ablon said...

Salamat sa info. Wala akong maisip na pwede maliban kay Drake na nandyan ngayon sa Pinas pero di ako sure kung pupunta siya. Di siya sumasagot sa mga email ko at sa facebook niya, mukhang ayaw pa-istorbo.

Noel Ablon said...

Hehe! Di bale mukha namang di ako mananalo pero baka mapabilang sa mga top 20 ay karangalan na sa akin.