I was able to finish my son's invitation card yesterday. It took me a lot of time on a lot of things like:
- I took a lot of pictures (using my new Samsung Omnia 2 Windows Mobile
- Using Adobe Photoshop, I edited the best picture. Since he doesn't have the Ben 10 costume, I have to create one via photoshop - free (nagtitipid eh!). Even the watch was photoshoped.
- Finalized the old invitation and add the new image.
- give-aways and parlor game prizes
- plastic bags for the prizes (best if it is Ben 10)
- our gift for him - BICYCLE. Weeeh! I have checked the shop already and there is one bike I found I know he'll love.
- Birthday Cake - already talked to a friend from Danube (thanks for the discount!)
- Ben 10 costume (optional, if we can't find one or if we can't afford one hehe!)
- 80 copies of invitation card - the others will just be verbal since they are far
- sweets (biko, puto, etc...)
I don't know what else is missing, so any suggestions?
Been busy lately with a lot of things. I'll be blog hopping tomorrow. See ya!